[SECC] Items for sale

Jim Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 18 14:42:01 EST 2012

I have several items I need to sell to buy more new goodies.

1.    Ten-Tec Orion II        $3100.00 or lets talk.
        Has the following installed:
        302R Remote Encoder/Keypad
        Optional Model 2000 1.8kHz roofing filter
        Optional Model 2000  600Hz roofing filter
        Optional Model 2000  300Hz roofing filter
        LDG OT-11P Internal Antenna Tuner with 200 Memories

2.    Numerous transistors, IC's, & diodes & capacitors over 3000 items
        in cabinets and boxes.  Contact me to work out a deal.

3.   Vibriolex Key: Original Standard, Black. New, bought in January 2012
                               New price $199.00 + shipping.  Found I
can't use it correctly with
                               my arthritis fingers. Contact me to work
out a deal.

4.   Cable:  Roll of RG-62B, between 200 and 300 feet
                   39 conductor, about  200 feet
                   Single conductor shielded about 100 feet
        If you are interested in the cables get in touch and we will
work out something.

Thanks,

Jim Streible   K4DLI
770-993-1767
k4dli at earthlink.net

If anyone can forward this to any other local reflectors it would be
appreciated.