[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2012 California QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Oct 7 20:30:57 EDT 2012

                     California QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:45

   160:    0      0
    80:   65     20
    40:   99     51
    20:  114    161
    15:   94    101
    10:   69    170
     6:    0      0
     2:    0      0
--------------------

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  We were driving home
from Savannah when the contest started and apparenlty missed the best part of
the contest.  Still very enjoyable.  Good conditions on all bands 160-10.  No
QSOs on 160, but I heard some loud signals from CA.  Had some problem with
local power line noise and apologize to those that I couldn't pull out the call
or exchange.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/