[SECC] question on email - Jeff's original question

Jeff (W4DD) w4dd at arrl.net
Wed Apr 24 18:17:17 EDT 2013

Thanks to Jere, Lee, and others for providing input.   Jere had the most
interesting solution, a bounce back email to the spammers indicating the
account was invalid.  I hate to abandon the arrl.net email address.  Not
sure how they got ahold of it, I'm always very careful where I put it.

And to Gordon's point, please make future responses to me off reflector.