[SECC] CQ replies to the late issue problem

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 6 12:59:59 EDT 2013

Rich, W2VU quickly sent me this note...

Thank you for your note. We had a production problem that resulted in the
very late mailing of the July issue, for which we apologize (August will be
delayed as well, but not by as much, as we try to get back on track). It
should be along soon, and we hope to be back on our regular schedule by the
September issue.
He also said the Contest Directors agreed that putting the line scores on
the web was OK.  CQ is quickly updating the web for scores for the CQ WPX
RYTTY and CQ 160.

73 Dave K4JRB