[SECC] NAQP SSB Saturday - SECC Team(s)

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 12:00:24 EDT 2013

Oh my gosh - Can't believe my good "friend" Kevan is calling this  "old"
man out.  Conni said I can't use the words I was going to use in this
"friendly" email...Kevan, I too have been having Lack of Contesting withdrawal  and
am ready to go!  Sure will look for you on 40m or 80m for SC and  hope
there is someone on in AL.

I was sorta planning on Huntsville; but we will be out of town the next
weekend so looking forward to NAQP iinstead.  The rest of you all have  fun in
AL and tune in to see if Kevan can knock this old man out.  Good  luck to
all at NQ4I; sure miss that fun place.

Good hunting - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 8/13/2013 4:49:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,