[SECC] GQP

Rick Dougherty rick at nq4i.com
Mon Dec 16 18:53:02 EST 2013

Hi all..I am announcing that the NQ4I station will be on for the GQP{ in
April of 2014..we are looking for op's to man the station...this is a great
opportunity for those who have never done M-M contesting to give it a
try...we will put 10 stations on the air...80m cw and ssb, 40m cw and ssb,
20m cw and ssb, 15m cw and ssb, and 10m cw and ssb...so whether you are a
cw guy or ssb guy the station will give you lots of opportunity to play in
the GQP...drop me a not and get on the list now...the GQP is a fun test..we
will only do Saturday...Sunday your on your own..but Sat we will hit it
hard...come and be a prt of the operation....looking forward to hearing
from you...reserve your seat now!

73 de Rick NQ4I