[SECC] Correction: SKCC Week Day Sprint for December

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Dec 20 09:28:10 EST 2013

Sorry guys:  Need for another correction about this week's contests.
The WeekDay SKCC Sprint normally held on the fourth Wednesday of each
month UTC was actually held last week.  It is still shown on the WA7BNM
calendar for the 25th, but the actual rules say that it was moved up a
week and was held on the 18th UTC.  So, I missed it (and was out of town
and couldn't have participated anyway).  But don't look for it on
Christmas Eve and your next chance for this one will the fourth Tuesday
night in January.

The WA7BNM Caldendar has been updated to show the CWOps CWTs on
Christmas Day and I think the CWOps Club home page has likewise been
updated to show them.

73, John, K4BAI.