[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2/14/13 0300Z CWOps Club CWT Mini Test

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Feb 14 08:37:42 EST 2013

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 14

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   4
    80:  41
    40:  38
    20:   0
    15:   0
    10:   0
-------------------
Total:  83     62  Total Score = 5,146

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  20M was dead at
the start.  40, 80, and 160 were all pretty good with generally good signals
from most of NA and some signals from Europe on 40, and 80. Worked F5IN on 160
after the end of the CWT.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope everyone enjoys the ARRL
DX CW Contest this weekend.  I will be at M/M station NQ4I primarily on 10
meters.  Hope we have good propagation on all bands.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/