[SECC] Fw: ARRLDX CW W4SVO SOSB/160 HP

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Sun Feb 17 19:18:15 EST 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Sun, February 17, 2013 7:17:34 PM
Subject: ARRLDX CW W4SVO SOSB/160 HP

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:  222    63
  80:
  40:
  20:
  15:
  10:
-------------------
Total:  222    63  Total Score = 41,958

Club:

Comments:

Played with new 2el. Hi-Z vertical recieving array,as I am on a city lot and can
not put up any bevs. Also have a Pixel Loop for recieving. The loop is much
quieter than the verticals. So living in Florida where we tend to have more
QRN, the loop does a better job, at certain times. Though when I heard a large
pile up this morning I switched the verticals to the SW, ZL3IO popped right out
of the noise. I could not here him on the loop! Anyway still trying to get the
phased verticals going on 160 for transmitting, but not quite finish yet. Too
much going on with other priorities. Cu next wkend CQ 160 Phone.Mark W4SVO