[SECC] Logs Received Pages

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Feb 20 09:33:41 EST 2013

Just wanted to mention that fairly frequently on the cq-contest
reflector there will be a message from a contest sponsor that the logs
received page is up and you should check to see if your log was received
and accurately categorized.  It pays sometimes to check those pages.
There was such an announcement yesterday from VE5SF about the RAC Winter
Contest on December 29.  I had made about 850 QSOs and sent in my log
promptly.  I did check the page and my call wasn't on it.  I had the
original message in my "sent" file.  I sent a copy of the original
message to VE5SF and my score will be included in the contest results.
So, a word to the wise in case that might happen to others.

73, John, K4BAI.