[SECC] 2012 FQP Aggregate Score Award

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Feb 24 13:42:02 EST 2013

Hello all:

Thanks to the FL in state efforts of AD8J/M and W4AN/M, SECC had the
highest club score out of state in FQP last year.  However, we didn't
have enough entries to qualify for the plaque.  It requires 8 entries
and we had only 6.  TCG will be the winner with CCO runner up.  Maybe we
can have a few more entries this year.  KU8E and I are planning a mobile
operation again.  Not sure if the rules will be changed for future
years.  Possible that in-state scores may not be counted in the future.
But we weren't going down there to win a plaque (but we did), but just
for fun and to support the contest.

73, John, K4BAI
President, SECC