[SECC] Fwd: [qfox] KT5E 80 meter fox announcement

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Jan 9 16:03:36 EST 2013

CORRECTION:  See announcement below.  I put in this week's report that
the two QRP Foxes on 80M Thursday night would be WA4ILO and AB7E in WA.
  That was wrong.  In addition to WA4ILO, the other fox Thursday night
is Jay, KT5E, in CO.  CO should be easier from GA than WA.  Some of you
may remember Jay who always works the Bengali Key booth at Dayton.  73,
John, K4BAI.