[SECC] Reminder: NAQCC Sprint Wednesday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jan 13 00:39:47 EST 2013

K4BAI will be in this Sprint signing the SKCC anniversary call K3Y/4.

NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

Our January sprint is this coming Wednesday evening local time (January 16, EST - 8:30-10:30PM, CST - 7:30-9:30PM, MST - 6:30-8:30PM, PST - 5:30-7:30PM), which translates as Thursday January 17, 0130-0330Z in all cases.

I will refer you to the proper URL:

http://naqcc.info/sprint201301.html

There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important information.

Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE and DX for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers (New!).  A Certificate for top score in the GAIN antenna category.

Prizes:  Too many to list!! - check out the prizes page on our website.

This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight key and bug fans.  All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE!  Now is your chance to join the largest QRP CW Club in the world!!  We currently have 6400+ members in: All 50 States - 9 VE Provinces - 90 Countries.  Make it one of your New Year's resolutions and sign up on the NAQCC website today (http://naqcc.info/) to receive a handsome certificate, with your membership number on it, which is good for life.

Come join us and have a real good time!

72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
NAQCC #0004

for NAQCC