[SECC] NAQP - SSB

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Jan 20 23:23:16 EST 2013

On Jan 19, 2013, at 10:18 PM, Ricky DeLuco <k4jtt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Band conditions no so great. Worked the band until it died for me, then moved on.  Had a blast operating. FT-950, 100w,  Dipole Wire w/ Ladder line.
>
>                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January
>
> Call: K4JTT
> Operator(s): K4JTT
> Station: K4JTT
>
> Class: Single Op LP
> QTH:
> Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

>  160:    0    0
>   80:   41    0
>   40:   73    2
>   20:   55    0
>   15:   52    0
>   10:   52    1
> -------------------
> Total:  273    3  Total Score = 27,573
>
> Club: South East Contest Club
>
> Team: SECC #2

Certainly you entered the mults incorrectly into the form. Theres no way you can work 273 Qs and only have three mults, especially if you have contacts on five bands.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at mac.com
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
         -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
           -- Wilbur Wright, 1901