[SECC] SECC Teams for NAQP RTTY

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jul 16 20:39:21 EDT 2013

Hello guys:

Here is what I have for SECC team(s) for NAQP RTTY this Saturday:

WB2RHM/4
K4HMB
W5EW (~9 hrs)
WA8HSB QRP
W3NR (~2 hrs)
WA4DYD PT

I'd like to get at least two full teams of five.  And would love to have
even more.  It is only three days now until I will register the
team(s).  So, please consult your schedules and let me know if you can
participate full or part time either LP or QRP.

Thanks.

73,

John, K4BAI.

NAQP CW will be the first weekend in August and I have two signed up
already.  The third weekend in August will be NAQP SSB.  I hope we can
have several teams in both modes. So, let me know if you want to be on a
team and invite your friends to be on our teams. Team members do not
need to be inside a circle and do not need to be members of any
particular club.