[SECC] SECC NAQP Teams Registered

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jul 19 17:06:23 EDT 2013

Hello all:

Here are the teams I have registered for NAQCC Saturday:

SECC#1
WB2RHM/4
K4HMB
W4OC
W4UK
W5EW

SECC#2
K4QPL
WA8HSB
AA4LR
WA4DYD
W3NR

Each was registered as both the call and the operator being as
indicated.  So, please don't change to another call for the contest.

I will try to monitor e-mails tomorrow before the contest starts in case
someone needs to change something or if at least two more want in on the
fun, in which case, I will register them for SECC#3.

In your Cabrillo header, it is not necessary to put the team name.  The
sponsors take the teams from the pre-contest registered lists.  You may
put the club "South East Contest Club" in the log header if you wish.
There is no club aggregate score competition in this one, so it doesn't
matter whether or not you list a club in the log header.  If you post
your score to the 3830 reflector, you can show the club there.  It is
good advertising.

Have fun and many QSOs and mults.  73, John, K4BAI.