[SECC] RRTC W4IX SOABMIXEDHP

jrcccd at aol.com jrcccd at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 19:24:24 EDT 2013

The 3830 website did not have this when I first looked..it was added after the fact....

                                          Russian Radio Team Championship

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   40:    3      0      3     0
   20:  165      5     18    13
   15:   40      5     13     1
   10:    0      0      0     0
---------------------------------
Total:  208     10     34    14  Total Score = 46,752

20 meters was hopping to Russia & Eastern Europe at 0600Z so I thought this
was going to be awesome, well it started fading here around 0700 and lasted for
a little while,and closed down...ugh!! Opened back up around 1030Z but had to
fight to make Q's through all the Europeans...Had a great time and thanks to
all the stations for the Q's.
TS-940S w/ Dentron 10-160L @ 600W.
TH7DX @ 40 feet
1/4 wave 40 meter sloper.