[SECC] Second Request for Interest in Becoming a Club Officer

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jun 13 10:41:20 EDT 2013

Your de facto nominating committee is considering proposing SECC club
officers for next year.  At present the officers are:  President, K4BAI.
  Vice President, VE7ZO.  Secretary N3ZL.  Treasurer: N4XL.

I got only one response to my first message.  If anyone else is
interested in becoming a club officer for the period August 1, 2013 to
August 1, 2014, please let me know right away so we can have an election
by e-mail as allowed by the by-laws.

Anyone can view the constitution and by-laws on the club webpage.

73, John, K4BAI.