[SECC] Field Day This Saturday/Sunday

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 20 05:35:04 EDT 2013

If you are in Metro Atlanta, you are welcome at the North Fulton Amateur Radio League Field Day event. This year our theme is "Family Reunion". If you are a current or former member of NFARL, you are especially welcome and encouraged to stop by and catch up with old friends.

Our FD site is 160 Dobbs Drive in the City of Roswell. It is the city park known as Waller Park Extension. We are on the ARRL Field Day Finder under the club call, NF4GA (<http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator>). If you get to the area, we'll have a talk-in on 145.470 (-600, 100.0Hz Tone). Feel free to e-mail or call me directly with questions.

Sincerest best wishes for a fun, dry, and safe weekend.

Scott

Scott Straw, KB4KBS
Chairman, 2013 NFARL Field Day Planning Committee
North Fulton Amateur Radio League
kb4kbs at nfarl.org
678-667-7321
Sent from my iPad