[SECC] Reminder: CWT Mini Tests Wednesday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jun 24 08:51:32 EDT 2013

I trust everyone had a great Field Day. Now it's time for midweek
contesting fun--no mosquitos, no cold 807s. Three separate one-hour
CWops Test sessions.
<http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html>http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html Everyone
welcome--you don't have to be a CWops member to join the fun.

We all hope our signals, keying, and fists are topnotch. Do you know how
you sound to others on the air? For this week's CWTs, I am recording all
my QSOs over all three sessions. If you would like to hear your signal
at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you short MP3 files of our contacts.

Ten meters rally, 28.028 at 1930Z.

Don't forget twenty at 0300Z. Fifteen was open to the east coast for me
at 0300Z last time. I'll start on fifteen.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please report your results at
http://www.3830scores.com/ .

The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light