[SECC] Dayton Trip

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Mar 5 14:02:00 EST 2013

Hello all:  I purchased my round trip to Dayton yesterday using Sky
Miles points, fortunately.  I will be on Delta 1161 departing ATL at
12:55 PM Thursday 5/16 and return on Delta 1521 departing DAY at 12:55
PM Sunday 5/19.  (Yes.  The times of departure are the same.)

Wonder if anyone else is on either of those flights?

Also, is the Southeastern DX Club going to have its traditional dinner
gathering in Dayton on Thursday night or do I need to make other dinner
plans for that night?

Hope to see many of you in Dayton.  Will be staying at the Crowne Plaza
and attending the Top Band and Contest Dinners and the KCDXC pile up
competition and the contest suites all at the CP.

At the arena, I will be at the CWOps Club booth Saturday 9-11 AM and
will be around the contest and DX forums.  I usually also meet a number
of QRP contesters and fox hunters for lunch either Friday or Saturday.
And I will attend the FOC breakfast on Sunday before checking out of the
hotel.

What are others' plans for Dayton?

73, John, K4BAI.