[SECC] antenna sale

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 17:54:36 EDT 2013

I have for sale listed here first before going to the other reflectors:

two (2)  Hygain Long John 105CA 5el 10 mtr yagis with baluns and
manuals; both have elements marked and removed from the boom; all you
have to do is stick the elements back in the proper ele/mast plate,
tighten and you are ready to put up. These have stainless steel hardware
and are in good shape. $200 a piece picked up here... on the ground and
taped together for easy transport.

two (2)  KLM KT-34A 4 el triband 20/15/10 yagis with baluns and manuals,
both have elements removed from the boom but are still assembled and
marked for easy re-assembly to the boom. Stainless steel hardware and in
good shape.  350 a piece picked up here... on the ground and taped
together for easy transport.

I also have four more antennas but they have not been taken apart yet
but coming soon: one KLM BigStick 6 el 20 mtr on 58 ft boom and one
Hygain Hygain Long John 205CA 5el 20 mtr yagi ( also can be configured
for 17) These are on the ground. I also have a KLM BigStick 6 el 15 mtr
yagi and a KLM BigStick 6 el 10 mtr yagi but these two are still up on
the tower but K1TO has promised to come back soon and get them down

Let me know if interested, Thanks, Cort K4WI