[SECC] W4GKF Logger for GQP for GA Stations

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Mar 27 21:08:55 EDT 2013

Five years ago I built a logging program useful _only by Georgia
stations_ for the GQP and made it available to Georgia-based stations at
no charge.

It's called "GQPLOG" and while it's not as elaborate as commercial
logging programs, it /is/ quick and easy to use. If you'd like a copy,
just go to www.w4gkf.com/gqp <http://www.w4gkf.com/gqp> and download the
program and/or the manual.

GQPLOG runs on DOS, on any version of Windows and on the iMac OS X
(using Parallels or under VMWare Fusion).

I suggest trying it out before the contest by throwing some imaginary Qs
at it. If you have any difficulty, just drop me an email and I'll be
glad to help sort it out.

Looking forward to the 2013 GQP in just a few weeks!!

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
2013 Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager

__._,_.___
	Reply to sender
<mailto:chaz at w4gkf.com?subject=Re%3A%20Georgia%20QSO%20Party%20logger>
Reply to group
<mailto:sedxc at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Georgia%20QSO%20Party%20logger>
	Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sedxc/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbHJpcXE2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQxNjk4MjgyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjQzOTk1NTY->
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sedxc/message/60;_ylc=X3oDMTMzYTdvaG45BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQxNjk4MjgyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMyNzY1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM2NDM5OTU1NgR0cGNJZAM2MA-->
(2)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sedxc;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZmk1MG9oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQxNjk4MjgyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzNjQzOTk1NTY->