[SECC] CQ WPX SSB this Weekend - Who's playing?

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 13:53:46 EDT 2013

Thanks to all for the notes and well wishes - John, K4BAI, will QRV  from
home part time over Easter weekend, NQ4I will be M/M as usual...I remember
fondly my WPX experience there as we won SSB 3 years in a row. Mark, W4SVO
will be on 20m and Kevan will be at NQ4I.  -   Just  received  the CQ WPX
certificate for 1st place North America LP SOAB(A) for  last year's
effort...think I will put this one on the wall.  -  Good  luck to all!

Jere, KT4ZB, Savannah

In a message dated 3/27/2013 1:28:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,