[SECC] Fw: WPX SSB NS1L(W4SVO) SO(A)SB20 HP

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Sun Mar 31 22:27:15 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Sun, March 31, 2013 10:26:39 PM
Subject: WPX SSB NS1L(W4SVO) SO(A)SB20 HP

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NS1L
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:
  80:
  40:
  20: 2051
  15:
  10:
------------
Total: 2051  Prefixes = 943  Total Score = 3,437,235

Too many family problems going on. So had to take breaks to deal with all of
this. My mom just got out of hospital and I could not get help to come in, so
limited amount of time. Anyway did break USA record for 20 mtr assisted high
power. Gosh if I could have been in there full time. This is probably last
contest from here too. I have been here for almost 4 years at my Dad's house
(W4PZV) taking care of my mother and this is about to change. Hope to cu all
soon again. Mark W4SVO