[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT 1300Z 5/8/13

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed May 8 13:40:08 EDT 2013

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   0
    80:   0
    40:  30
    20:  32
    15:  20
    10:   0
-------------------
Total:  82     57  Total Score = 4,674

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole.  Low power this session. Amp blew a fuse
just
before 13Z and I didn't have a spare in the house.  Hope it will be OK
with the
new fuse just purchased at Radio Shack, but the fuse didn't cause the
shutdowns
that the amp has been having periodically over the past few weeks.  No
signals
on 80M just before 13Z, so started on 40.  40 was pretty good all over
the US.
20M was also good to most of the US with a few weak Europeans worked.
15M was
probably the best I have heard it in a CWT with good signals from most
of the
US including some pretty close by and excellent signals from Europe.  Thanks
for all QSOs and hope to work most of you at 03Z tonight.  Welcome to
all the
new members.  73, John, K4BAI.