[SECC] For Sale From my Dad's Estate

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun May 19 15:27:11 EDT 2013

I have posted these on eham.net but if anyone is interested or knows someone who might be I can meet you in Atlanta. I have all these items in my possession.

Thanks, Jeff KU8E

Yaesu FT-101E
      Not sure if it works since I don’t have the power cord. Sold as is. I will also include the Yaesu YD-844A desk microphone. This radio is heavy and probably weighs too much to ship. I could meet someone within a reasonable distance from Atlanta. $200

Yaesu FT-757GX Transciever

Don’t have DC power cord so I need to find one to check it out. I think it’s probably worth about $300.

MFJ-564 Iambic Paddle
      $40 + shipping

MFJ 492 Memory keyer
      Like new condition. $100 Plus shipping.

      Icom IC2AT Handheld
            Has 3 of the standard battery packs and a DM-8 battery pack. The batteries are old in these and probably needs to be replaced. $50 plus shipping for everything.

Alinco DR-150 2 meter FM Transciever
      2m TX/RX, 440 RX mobile. Powered it up and it works. Sold as is. $100 Plus shipping.

      Alinco DJ-596T 2 Meter/440 Handheld
            Has an extra battery pack, manual and charger. Like new condition. $150 Plus shipping.