[SECC] Items for sale ---can be delivered to Atlanta/KARC hamfest--not all radio related

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:16:05 EDT 2013

I will have the following items for sale at the hamfest:

--*Tennadyne TD-160HP800  folded dipole* unused/never up, still in the
box.  160-10meters continuous.  160 feet long. Includes assembly manual
Power ratings:
8 KW Impulse (CW)
2400W PEP SSB
800W AM/FM/RTTY
New ones are -- $475.  Yours for $300 or best reasonable offer.

--*Complete JVC surround sound system*.  Receiver/Amplifier.  Front left,
right and center speakers.  Back left and right speakers.  Powered
subwoofer.  Interconnect cables. Remote control. Manuals.  Great system!
$75 or best reasonable offer.

--*1.5KW Coleman generator.*  Uses regular gas.  110v and 12v output.  I
suspect I need to clean the carb out because I haven't cranked it since
last year.   I will get it cleaned and running before the hamfest.  It's an
older generator but it's great for Field Day and other portable
operations.  $200 or best reasonable offer.

--*Pair of Bose 301 series I speakers.*  Old school port director style.
These were the "bomb" in the 70's.   $35 for the pair or best reasonable
offer.

--*Realistic/Radio Shack remote wireless speakers*---in the box, never
used.  Plug transmitter in the back of your audio source an put the remote
receiver and speakers where you want.  Excellent for rear speakers in a
surround system without running wires.  $30 or best reasonable offer.

Email me for contact info if you want me to hold anyone of these for you.

73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

*Truckin'*