[SECC] WPX CW

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Wed May 22 15:30:37 EDT 2013

I will be using the call NS1L. I will be doing single band assisted. Not sure what band. Cu this weekend and hope all will have fun. Getting stn set up for so2r as I acquired another Orion. Also bought small tribander which will be going up on short tower. Also putting up a new 2el. phase vertical array for 80. Two 48 foot top loaded verticals with 12 foot diameter tophats. They will be spaced 3/8 wavelength apart. I will be feeding them 135 degs. out of phase. Also building yccc so2r box. So lots of summer projects. Mark W4SVO

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android