[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS Practice 11/8/13

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Nov 7 22:49:56 EST 2013

                     NCCC Sprint - Nov 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:27

   160:   6      5
    80:  11      9
    40:  13     10
    20:   4      3
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  34     27  Total Score = 918

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  20M was long with
only west signals, but they were strong.  40M was OK, but didn't hear anyone
closer than W4AU in VA.  Don't know why I didn't hear N8EA on 40.  80M was
quite good.  I heard well and called W7OM and KI7Y, but they didn't hear me.
N6RO came right back.  Heard N3ZZ on 20 or 40, but no QSO tonight.  160M was
OK, but I must have been the weakest station there.  Had to wait until no one
else was calling to get through on 160.  Participation seemed down tonight.
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/