[SECC] Announcement: CWOps CWT Mini Tests This Wednesday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Nov 10 20:08:46 EST 2013

After a three-week break, our fun CWops Tests are back this week.

Three separate one-hour sessions. http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html .
Everyone welcome--you don't have to be a CWops member to join the fun.

Sessions at 1300Z, 1900Z, and 0300Z. For North-American stations, don't
forget to adjust for the switch back to standard time.

Ten meters has been pretty good lately. Ten meters rally, 28.028 at
1930Z. Don't forget twenty at 0300Z. And, for North Americans, one-sixty
will be productive toward the end of the 0300Z session.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please report your results at
http://www.3830scores.com/ <http://www.3830scores.com/> .

I continue to record all my CWT QSOs over all three sessions. If you
would like to hear your signal at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you
short MP3 files of our contacts.

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

*CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light

__._,_.___
	Reply to sender
<mailto:w6sx at arrl.net?subject=Re%3A%20CWops%20Tests%20Wednesday%2FThursday>
	Reply to group
<mailto:cwops at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20CWops%20Tests%20Wednesday%2FThursday>
	Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cwops/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNmNkZjYwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzODQxMTMxOTk->
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cwops/message/8628;_ylc=X3oDMTM2bnAyODlqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMDEwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzODQxMTMxOTkEdHBjSWQDODYyOA-->
(21)

Recent Activity:

  * New Members
    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cwops/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnNTdvbXJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzg0MTEzMTk5?o=6>