[SECC] SS SSB N4GG SO Unlimited HP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Nov 17 22:51:44 EST 2013

                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   160:   0
    80:   0
    40:  15
    20:  27
    15:  31
    10:  10
------------

The only other time I did an 80X80 I swore I would never do another.  So, I now
once again mention I will never do this again.  This is all S&P and a lot
of work - running seems easy in comparison.  I was short of time and wanted to
just get in and hand out a few on Sunday.  Things might have been easier had I
been on Sat night.  Things kept rolling - so I stayed and finished it at 0259Z.
Last section was SFL and I had to move a guy to get that done.  It really felt
like like a DX contest at times - the NL pileups were tough.

10 and 15 sounded good - all the bands were good.  Nice to see the SFI above
150.

Thanks for the 83 Qs.  If you happened to call me after I completed a Q - it
wasn't my QRG - I never had one :-)

FTdx5000, ACOM 2000A, Wires in the woods, WRITELOG

73,
Hal N4GG