[SECC] Bethlehem GA Special Event - Dec 2013

Bill Wilson kj4ex at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 18:26:18 EDT 2013

The Barrow Amateur Radio Club will activate the 4th annual Bethlehem Georgia Special Event Station/Operation on Saturday December 7th  at approximately 17:00 UTC.  We will run 80 through 10 meters (less WARC) SSB, and possibly some CW, RTTY and PSK-31.

Operations will end on or about 20:00 UTC on Sunday December 8th.

QSL via the address on www.qrz.com for WR4BC.  There are a limited number of unique QSL’s available, which will also have the Bethlehem Christmas Postmark.

QSL’s will not fit in a standard envelope, they are postcard sized, and we have the appropriate envelopes so if you can send a stamp and mailing label instead of an SASE, that would be helpful too.

In the event you have not received your QSL from previous years, please contact me directly at KJ4EX at yahoo.com , and I can fix you up.

SSB will be the PRIMARY mode of operation.

Suggested Frequencies (plus or minus, but not limited to) are :

80 SSB   3.875
40 SSB   7.265
20 SSB   14.265
15 SSB   21.365
10 SSB   28.465

80 CW   3.575
40 CW   7.065
20 CW   14.065
15 CW   21.065
10 CW   28.065

Digital Modes (RTTY, PSK-31) on or about standard band frequencies.

Club Email is wr4bc at yahoo.com for questions.