[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, Sept 2013 NCJ NA Sprint, CW

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Sep 8 08:08:05 EDT 2013

                     NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:59

    80:   67      57
    40:  107      62
    20:   84      60
---------------------

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #2

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Took wife to theatre,
but it turned out to be short show, and I got home before 20M closed.  Good
conditions on all three bands and good participation. Computer crashed four
times in about five minutes at the bottom of the last hour.  Apologies to K9UIY
whom I had called, but couldn't work because with the computer down, I didn't
know what the QSO number should be.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/