[SECC] NA Sprint Results

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Sun Sep 8 21:34:15 EDT 2013

This was my first NA Sprint. The exchange format with the QSY rules
kept my brain working most of the time. It was cool to grab a
'premium' frequency (i.e. 7.029) for a CQ. Looking forward to the next
one. I'll do much better next time.

Dave

WN4AFP

NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.75

   80:   0        0
   40:  42     1.75
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  42     Mults = 23  Total Score = 966

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

My first NA Sprint. Using paddle for all cw. It took me a while to get the hang
of the exchanges. I love the QSY rule. I had limited time, but looking forward
to the next one. I was asked for my callsign many, many times (rare WN4). 73's
Dave

--
Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs