[SECC] Announcement: Week Two of NCCC RTTY Ladder Sprint Practice Series

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Sep 12 08:16:31 EDT 2013

Wk 2 of NS RTTY Ladder - I.

Thursday night in NA:  0130-0200Z

   Freq: 3580+ , 7080+,  14080+  (Same as NA Sprint)
   NA Sprint Rules with changes:
            --  1 KHz QSY rule
            --  100 watts max
            --  mults by Band

   Post scores to 3830scores.com

Good turnout for Wk I. . . we could use a few more to make this an optimal
preparation for NA Sprint upcoming on Oct 1. Full schedule at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Results at:http://www.ncccsprint.com/scores.html   [starting this wk]

Great practice for NA Sprint . . see your scores increase week to week,
with final session the Thurs prior to NAS RTTY.  It's a friendly group,
don't be shy about joining us.

73 Bill n6zfo/1

[vacationing at Wellfleet MA, site of the Marconi wireless transmission of
1903]