[SECC] NCJ NA Sprint SSB Saturday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Sep 13 13:38:56 EDT 2013

I got no responses to my solicitation for Sprint team members for the
SSB Sprint Saturday night.  So, we will pass for this time.  At the
invitation of KU8E, I will be on a MRRC team.

But, Jim, KC4HW, of the ACG is getting up an ACG team and has about four
already.  So, if you want to be on a team for NAQP SSB Saturday night,
e-mail Jim, KC4HW.

Hope to work many of you Saturday night even if you are not on a team.

And, for the whole 24 hour period of Saturday, the FOC club will be
having one of its semi annual open QSO parties.  Call is CW BW (Bill
Windle being the long time secretary of the club, G8VG, the father of
the current G8VG).  Activity will be probably 015 to 040 kHz on the
contest bands.  Exchange is RST + Name + FOC number if you have one.
This will be a fun event.

Also, remember WAE SSB for the 48 hours of the weekend UTC and ARRL
September VHF contest Saturday afternoon until Sunday night and the
Arkansas QSO Party on Saturday.

The September Flying Pigs QRP Club Run for the Bacon is Sunday night
local date.

Have fun!

Some of you out there in South East Sprint Coalition Land may be in the
same situation I was in.  I was receiving mail from the reflector, but
couldn't post to the reflector because I needed to subscribe to the
reflector with a new e-mail address.  If you are in that situation or if
you have friends who want to be subscribed, the new moderator of the
reflector is Jeff, KU8E, and he can help you get subscribed as he did
for me.   73, John, K4BAI.