[SECC] WRTC 2014 Team Village Sponsors

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 14 13:49:49 EDT 2013

   In the past couple years several members of SECC and ACG have graciously made donations for a tent sponsorships in WRTC 2014. They also have sponsorships available for the team village. This is where all the competitors, referees, visitors etc.. gather (like a Dayton contest suite) for the days leading up to the competition during IARU weekend. For information see http://www.wrtc2014.org/sponsors/team-village-sponsors/ .

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a team village sponsor? It would be under SECC or we could combine it to be a join sponsorship between SECC and ACG.  A sponsorship costs $1000.  I am willing to donate $100. I can also collect the money and forward it along.  Also, did I mention you contribution is tax deductible. Anyone interested ??

Jeff KU8E