[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS Sprint Practice, 9/20/13

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Sep 20 08:43:18 EDT 2013

                     NCCC Sprint - Sep 20

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:
    80:   7      6
    40:  12     11
    20:  11      9
    15:   0      0
    10:
-------------------
Total:  30     26  Total Score = 780

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Very frustrating night.  15M was
dead at the beginning.  The other bands had fair signals from most
participants, but it felt as if no one could hear me.  I checked several times
to make sure I wasn't running only 5W or wasn't on the wrong antenna.  Could
hear N6RO and N7XU on 80M, so that band is improving, but couldn't get an
answer from anyone west of N0TA.  Thanks for all QSOs.  For what it's worth
(about nothing), my impression during the Sprint was that the SO2R guys were
doing as well using SO1R as they usually do with SO2R.  Will be interesting the
see their prospective on the experience.  See you next week at QRP levels for
all if my memory is correct.

73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/