[SECC] [nfarl] Re: [SEDXC] WANTED - iPhone 5

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 11:56:23 EDT 2013

Gee - thanks for your sage advice Christian but you're telling me something I already know!  By the same token, just in case you haven't noticed, I always heavily discount anything that I offer for sale to club members and it never hurts to ask - there may be other club members who do the same.  Have a nice day -- 73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH