[SECC] Da Nut from Peanut #99

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 22:21:24 EDT 2013

That was fun...spent most of my time on 40, so I worked a lot of GA
stations!

My original plan was to go find a hilltop someplace and go portable and
seriously try to go for the Goober win...but ended up having a conflicting
band practice at the last minute and had to settle for operating in the
Boiled class...

So, here's the summary - I'll probably enter the Qs into N1MM so I can
generate a Cabrillo file...probably not tonight though...

40:  26 QSOs
20:  4 QSOs

Total:  30 QSOs
for
190 points
times
10 mults
equals
1900 final score

KX3 at 1 watt to 80m doublet, about 1.5 hours operating time.

Thanks to W4QO and all the NoGANuts involved with getting this
organized...lots of local non-QRPers, no doubt due to their
publicity/urging!

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA