[SECC] GQP

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Apr 2 13:58:55 EDT 2014

Hi All...next weekend is the big one...the GQP...I am opening my station up
to the radio club from Savannah, Ga...they will provide some op's and we
will use the call sign W4LHS....we still need some op's to man the
stations..especially cw op's...no real M-M experience is necessary...we
will operate from 2pm Sat until 10pm Sat night with a station on
80,40,20,15,and 10m..CW and SSB..if any interest we will have 160m
also....the CW and SSb will be simultaneous on both modes at the same
time...1500 watt stations and big antennas...if you would like to be a prt
of the M-M please email me and let me know...I live in Griffin, Ga and am
35 miles SE of the ATL airport just off Interstate 75...Pizza will be
provided and colas...join us for some real big time fun!

Thanks de Rick

NQ4I

SPAL (Spalding county)