[SECC] Georgia QSO Party logger GQPLog v2.5

Chaz Cone chaz at w4gkf.com
Fri Apr 4 20:10:14 EDT 2014

Seven years ago I built a logging program useful only by Georgia stations for the GQP and made it available to Georgia-based stations at no charge.  A few score stations have used it successfully.  It runs on Windows XP and any other 32bit version of Windows.  It will NOT work on 64bit Windows, though it will run on the XP Virtual Machine under Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit version).

It's called "GQPLog” and it’s quick and easy to use.  If you’d like a copy to use or evaluate, go to www.w4gkf.com/gqp.  There you can download the manual alone and or the installer and manual as a combination.

You have a week to try it out by simulating a few contacts before the contest; if you encounter any problems, please let me know and I'll get them solved before Saturday.

Looking forward to the 2014 GQP!!

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
2008 Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager