[SECC] GQP activity

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 17:06:04 EDT 2014

Rick, and all...
Joan and I have been in Colorado, selling our mountain home, just back Tuesday.
I will get the mobile out on the road for a couple short runs not too far from home this weekend for GQP.
GQP has always benefited from your participation.  Thanks much.
I hope to work the Savannah call from your station on several bands.

Nothing better than a rover run through the redbud, azaleas, dogwood, and greenery bursting out.

Good luck, enjoy the great Georgia spring weekend...

Mike, NE4S