[SECC] GQP Coverage Map

Bill Wilson kj4ex at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 10:37:06 EDT 2014

The Barrow Amateur Radio Club will be active in Barrow County, WR4BC from Ft Yargo, 2014 Spring BARC-B-Q.

Bill Wilson - KJ4EX

On Friday, April 11, 2014 10:22 AM, Alan Sewell <alan.n5na at gmail.com> wrote:

The map at http://gqp2014.eqth.net/ has everything I have received up to this morning.

73, Alan N5NA

I don't think the coverage map is up to date. It doesn't show anyone covering any of the counties north and northeast of Atlanta. If anyone is covering any of these please advise.