[SECC] GQP Coverage Map

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Sun Apr 13 01:38:21 EDT 2014

Not sure of the mode or schedule for KK4OFV and OFW, but we (N4N) will be in DADE about 4 hours after the start on Sunday (~2pm EDT, 1800 UTC). Since it is not an easy county to get to, we will find the microphone and work some phone to help cover this county on both. I know there is a microphone in the truck somewhere (I think).

With today's Q count so low, maybe we will add phone to some of the other counties rather than CQ'ing for an hour with few takers.

Hopefully 15m will come alive. Today was slow going with just 3 bands of activity. Only one Q on 15. :(

The station of DL3DXX rocks. Several 80m Q's.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA