[SECC] GaQP NJ8J Single Op Mixed LP

Ben Coleman NJ8J nj8j at benshome.net
Sun Apr 13 20:54:11 EDT 2014

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: COBB
Operating Time (hrs): 08:31

  160:
   80:     58       14
   40:    166       50
   20:     44        3
   15:      6
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    274       67  CW-Dig Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 16  Total Score =
16,027

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
100' OCF Dipole fed with ladder-line

Logger: N1MM

Almost forgot about GQP, but managed to put in a part-time effort here
at Bedsprings Brigade Manor.  Various rounds of Musical PC Parts means
that I don't currently have a dedicated shack PC, so I grabbed the
Winders laptop and threw N1MM on it.  First time using N1MM.

Pickings seemed slim on Saturday (and I heard others saying the same
thing). Eventually, 80 and 40 CW seemed to be the place to be.

Sunday was better.  I managed to pull a 40-minute run on 40SSB Sunday
evening, which accounts for the vast majority of my 40SSB qsos.

DL3DXX seemed to have been quite active, as I worked him on 4 bands

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
 "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                            Paul Tomblin