[SECC] GaQP N4GG Single OpCW HP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 22:31:19 EDT 2014

                     Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: CHER
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

   160:      3
    80:     60
    40:    122
    20:    117
    15:      9
    10:      0
     6:      0
------------------------
Total:    311       0  CW-Dig Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 24,880

Activity sounded good, particularly on Sunday and with condx poor.  Ten wasn't
open at all and 15 wasn't much better.  The QRN on 80 and 40 Saturday night was
challenging.  It was fun to work the rovers, and rover signals were great on 80,
just above the noise on 40 and nearly impossible to work on 20 given the pileups
from skip zones, and GA stns stuck with ground wave and scatter.  I had to grab
time where I could as we are entertaining the grand-kids all week.  One of the
radios is out for repair, so it was SO1R for the first time in years.  Sure
missed that second radio - this is the type of contest where there are a lot of
second radio Qs.  This is one of my must-do contests...maybe a full effort next
year.
FT1000MP, ACOM 2000A, wires in the woods, WRITELOG.