[SECC] GaQP

Alan Fitzsimmons fitzsimmons.alan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:44:34 EDT 2014

Call: *W4ANT <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W4ANT>*
Operator(s): W4ANT <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W4ANT>
Station: W4ANT

Class: *Single OpSSB LP*
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):
Location: Out of State/Province
Mults*0*Ph Mults*54*Total Score*4,806*

Limited to 40 meters until the tower is up in only two more weeks and
stayed on phone to maintain SO LP PH entry as I did last year. Conditions
were really rough on Saturday, only 18 Q's but better on Sunday with more
Georgia locals on the air to work for counties even though they weren't
contesting per se. A big thanks to the friendly GA hams who participated.
Worked the folks at the NQ4I superstation (W4LHS) in Spalding but didn't
hear any from Chatham, Effingham, Richmond, or Columbia and certainly
thought I would have.

2013 108 Q's 61 Mult

2014  89 Q's 54 Mult

As in the past, I really enjoy this QSO party and many thanks to the rovers
and I hope everyone returned home safely.

73 Alan W4ANT