[SECC] Reminder: MM Contest Starts Today

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Apr 19 08:21:37 EDT 2014

Dear Contester,

In few hours, starts a new edition of CQMM DX Contest, the biggest South
America CW Contest.

It has been a amazing and pleasureful time preparing everything from
maintain website to log check software development. It's not easy to put
together all resources needed and get all jobs done on time. We've been
making CQMM happen for last 21 years.

Bellow, general tips for casual participants:

- Period from saturday 1200z - sunday 2359z
- Everybody works everybody
- Exchange is 599 + Continent
  - North American Stations send: 599 NA
  - If you are running QRP send 599 NAQ
  - If you are a YL, send 599 NAY
  - If you are mult-op (or Club), send 599 NAC

Send your log tocwjf at cqmmdx.com  in cabrillo format. Most contest log
software are ready for CQMM. If you need help, please send email to
help at cqmmdx.com. We will be watching you on log submission.

On website you have all info needed, please take a look at:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/

For rules, visithttp://www.cqmmdx.com/rules/

I ask your help to QSP this info to your friends/Clubs, inviting them to
get on the contest.

Now, It's up to you to. Turn on your radio and get on the air.

On behalf of CWJF Club - CQMM Organizer - I wish Happy Easter day and have
fun on the contest.

73, Luc

https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member